Option B - Online Form Entry (incurs an extra 50p per event admin charge)
1. Enter each swimmer via the Visiting Club Swimmers Entry Online Form below
2. Once all entries made carry out Step 2.
1. Complete the Visiting Club Entries Summary Online Form ( one per club ) below
FOREST OF BERE REGIONAL CHASER OPEN MEET 2017 ( Level 3 )
Date Sat 18th - Sun 19th Mar 2017
Venue Waterlooville Leisure Centre
Entry Fees £5.50 per race ( Using Sports Systems )
£6.00 per race ( Using Online Form )
Closing Date 10th March 2017
HOW TO ENTER (Visiting Club Swimmers Only)
Option A - Sports Systems (preferred option)
1. If you have not used Sports Systems before you can download Entry Manager software from their website www.sportsys.co.uk
2. Download Entry File below and use within the Sports Sytems Entry manager software to enter all details.
3. Once entries completed, export the Meet Entries file ( .sez file extension ) and email file to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once all entries made and export file emailed carry out Step 2.
2. Once Summary Online Form submitted please make payment to confirm entries.
All swimmers received entries names will be listed on Event Hub, under Meet Entry ( Please allow minimum of 48hrs for systems updates to be made )
Payment Options (All Payments must be received no later than 28th February 2017)
Option 1 ( Preferred )
Bank Transfer - Account no: 03992933 Sort code: 30-96-11
Use payment reference FOB17 followed by club Acronym / swimmers surname and initials.
Cheque payable to HWSC.
It would be greatly appreciated if Clubs could send ONE cheque to cover all entries.
Please also include details of Club Name / Swimmers Name with Cheque.
Postal Details - Ken Parry, HWSC, Waterlooville Leisure Centre, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville PO7 7UW
HAVANT AND WATERLOOVILLE SWIMMMING CLUB